Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Wheeler Wildcats...

Why is there...this cold feeling in my chest? It...feels as though it were only an empty void of nothingness...

I have not fulfilled anything today. I neither saw him, joined his group, or convinced my mom. Even after I(unsuspectingly) arranged for my mom to be convinced by the Wheeler Magnet directer, she still holds firm to her decision of Campbell. Though she does seem to be slightly more lenient towards Wheeler now. However, before it was Wheeler that was out of the question, now it's Walton. Only two more days are left until the forms are due Friday. Just how many times can she change her mind in two little days? I guess I'll just have to wait and see and hope for the best.

The orientation today was much more amusing than the one at Campbell on Monday, but this was only because all my friends were there. Everyone of them(Wenhan, Yuanhan, Nathan, Matt) have already decided to go there, with the exception of Adam, but his dad is also heavily leaning towards Wheeler Magnet because of my mom's influence(I'm sorry Adam >.<"). I love all the science programs there... but they didn't even show us any examples of the other subjects. Apparently, my mom said that I made a good lasting impression on the Magnet director person. I guess that'll be a good thing...

On the plus side of all this...Sammy's probably going to Wheeler, too. This is influencing my decisions way more than I realize -.-"

No comments:

Post a Comment