Sunday, March 7, 2010

Not This Way. I Can't. I Won't.

I was eating dinner, and something seemed just horribly WRONG. I sit in my suburban house, with our suburban house, with my normal family, eating a nondescript dinner. I don’t want to live my life like this. I love my parents, but I don’t want to be them when I grow up. I feel odd. I feel WRONG, like my existence is a threat to the sanity of the world.

I don’t DO anything. Humans weren’t meant to LIVE like this. Sitting, loafing, WASTING AWAY on a couch, scrambling the internet, waiting for food to be handed to you on a silver platter. I’ve got to do something, something that matters, somethingsomethingsomething!!!!Ineedtogetout, live, be a human BEING, not a human SITTING. It’s partly society’s fault, but also mine for listening to society.

I need to get out of this cruel, claustrophobic world.

-the above was actually a post from a friend of mine's blog, reading it, i felt like i had to share it with my fellow views (of course, that basically just includes me, mself, and i, but ah well...anyways, this is an amazing interpretation of my veiw on life sometimes, something i've always felt but never been able to express in words. thank you afrocat for sharing this with me though you may never realize it, but should you or nyone else for that matter ever happen to stumble upon this site of a delusional little 13 year old then here it is. thank you again for putting into words what i've always thought.) =D

No comments:

Post a Comment