Tuesday, March 16, 2010

BusyBusyBusy

Today was, ehm, please look up,very busy. It's that day where everything on your schedule comes together in order to torture you. I went to half of ballet(or at least until 6:45, I skipped modern), then went to festival(our orchestra CRCT thingy), while missing the Walton high school orientation(go Raiders). As if that weren't enough...of course Yuanhan had to go and be a jerk today about everything i said(like usual).

At school, I let Sammy borrow my favorite pencil(I'm a pencil freak, it was this really pretty blue one that's shorter than the average mechanical pencil with white engraved stripes around the lower half and a line(err, circle) of yellow electrical tape surrounding the topmost half. But since Sammy was pencil-less(apparently someone else took his pencil) of course I let him use my epic favorite pencil. When he gave it back to me in language arts, part of the eraser was gone... and get this, the missing part was in a concave shape... is that even possible? I don't know whether to be happy or sad about this incident -.-" what a doofus I am. I lent a pencil two times today to two different people even though I only had one to start with =D.

Hmm, I was going to say something else, but it would appear that i forgot -.-" ... sorry peps,maybe next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment