Thursday, March 18, 2010

And So The Shot Is Fired...

yep, my mom just decided that i'm definitely going to go to Campbell. i can't really say that i'm very disappointed about this turn of events. i mean... the IB program there isn't really bad, there's only one thing that i actually dislike. I'll have no friends there. but otherwise, i'm pretty happy about going there. like, the english and social studies classes are really way better than wheelers. i'll probably be able to start my life again like i've always wanted. i won't have to act anymore to keep my friends, i can finally make new ones that'll accept me for me. only problem with that picture, we'll all live too far away to actually be my concept of friends. but if i actually can pull this off, then i'll figure something out.

apparently all the guys there are movie star look-alikes. that's a definite plus. but sadly, apparently the girls there are angels too... ah well, if i have at least one friend, then i promise myself that i will focus wholeheartedly on my school studies and ballet while working on my health issues (not really serious... i'm the only one who thinks i have them)

despite telling my friends i really don't want to go. i really don't care. not don't care in a don't care way, but rather don't care in and indecisive way. but maybe somewhere in my heart, i've always wanted this chance... okay, fine, i know that somewhere in my heart i've always wanted and needed this chance no matter how much i've been denying myself.

i guess...this may possibly be the best thing my life right now that could be happening. of course, all great things come with equal risks, so it could also possibly be the worst thing that could happen. but whatever happens, i've made up my mind. i guess...

we'll just have to wait and see...

No comments:

Post a Comment