Tuesday, April 20, 2010

A Day Of Bread.

No...the title really has nothing to do with the post. At least, not this one, maybe in the future I'll have an entire post just about the delights and wonders of bread. But that's a post best saved for another day, if ever...

What with ballet performances popping up everywhere and high school coming just around the corner, my time to blog, scarce to begin with, has now dwindled down to completely nothing. What should I start with today? The ever so awaited ending to the endless CRCTs? A science project in class with a partner I don't know that involves causing a bear to disappear? Or should I, perhaps, mention my dancing life, soon to take over both my social and academic world all happening as my closest confident takes leave from dancing next year? Or maybe I should start with yesterday, when the "first day of the rest of my life" start. But I don't think I'll talk about any of this things... In fact, I will now contradict my previously typed words and save the end of this here short post for my "Tales of Bread". Yes, I know, charming title, and of course I have no idea what its pages contain. So let us lose ourselves in the world of BREAD. There's oh so many different variaties. For instance, there's shortbread, sourdough, rye, multi-grain, whole-wheat, honey-oat, and oh so much more...

However, it seems that nothing about eiher my life nor bread will be further released here, the time has come for me to say "goodbye" for the day.

~Tchao

No comments:

Post a Comment