Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Steam

I could rant on and on forever about two of my teachers, who are complete idiots. And I have never called any of my teachers anything bad even if they are just awful, so you can tell that these two are just exceptionally horrible. Mrs. Stewart teaches Magnet Biology when she's really incompetent even for on-level biology classes and Mr. Bagley is our replacement AP Human Geography teacher after the old one had to leave. He hasn't taught this class in 30 years and he talks more on tangents than the actual subject! We talked about PICKLES for HALF AN HOUR in class yesterday. Ugh. Usually I would just deal with it, but the AP exam is in May and we are still on chapter 6 out of 14!!! I want to shake some sense into him but he just keeps on going in his old southern drawl "Ooohh, don't worry about. We'll get there when we get there. Don't worry, that's my job ain't it?". I seriously could right a bahjillion about their faults and idiocy, but I don't want to come off as an extremely hateful person. In fact, I don't even care about Mrs. Stewart's shortcomings, it's really just the AP Exam that has me falling into nervous breakdowns. So what I really wanted to do is just come here and at least express my extreme dislike of their personalities and teaching methods so that I don't lose my sanity. A little piece of me is going to die by the time I finish their classes...

No comments:

Post a Comment