Saturday, March 12, 2011

Progress..or maybe not

I decided that I at least have to try. Since writing something down always makes me feel like it becomes set in stone, I made a little notepad while at school yesterday. I'll start writing down the things that I really really need to do each and every day. So far, it's kinda working. That's both assuring and unassuring right now. Since it's working at all, I guess that might be a possible cause for jubilation. But then again, if it's only the second day and it's only kinda working, then what does that say about the future? It seems the only way to know anything for certain is just to watch as it occurs. Even if the notepad fails though, which I'm quite optimistically hoping won't happen, at least I've made some attempt. Maybe the next time I try will be with a more successful idea. Keep your fingers crossed for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment