Friday, May 20, 2011

Intense.

Just saw Thor in 3D and Fast Five tonight with my best friend!!!!!!!!! Haha, we only bought tickets for Thor and then just snuck into Fast Five and I feel kinda bad for doing so, but isn't that what everyone else does? Anyyyways, I'm not going to dwell on a question of ethics right at this moment. I'm too busy being delighted over how amazing the movies were. It's really late right now though so I can't say as much as I would like to on the topic. Doesn't it seem like that's always the case for me? I promise I don't do it on purpose though, it's just that practically th only free time I ever have is a few minutes at night.

So Thor was great except *spoiler alert* Loki ends up just letting go of his life and falling into space. I was so disappointed that he just let go, though it does show that he actually has a good side to him and isn't all evil. I loved his character so much and how he turned out was rather depressing. And then Thor is really only with Jane for a max of three days, during which they strike up an intense love that keeps them searching for each other. Seemed really shallow and unrealistic to me, but it was okay. The movie was great though and the plot and characters kept me riveted the entire time. Thor had some pretty beautiful eyes ;)

Fast Five on the other hand started off really really slow. And confusing. Only towards the middle did it pick up, but when the plot did start unraveling, it spun out extremely quickly and there was hardly a moment where I felt like I could take a breath. Some of the characters were just so ripped it was almost scary and there some very fine cars as well. Haha, the car chase scene towards the end was about thirty minutes long and it was so dramatic and beautiful. Ahh, I kind of want to go back and watch both movies again.

I have a lot more to say about both movies but I don't want to spoil the plot for any possible readers that I might have. And considering it's now 12:23 and I am going to be really busy tomorrow and on the weekend, I should probably listen to my complaining body and just get some sleep. Night everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment