Friday, October 28, 2011

The Hunger Games Posters Released!!

Check out these posters ;). Some of them aren't exactly what I expected but kinda of like how Katniss is seen with a soft side in this poster while maintaining an appearance that she could turn fierce in an instant. Peeta doesn't look that amazing in the posters but..I never really expected much of him anyways. Sorry but his face looks so grim in this picture, it doesn't really fit with my imaginings of him. Gale is pretty alright right here. Much better than I expected really. For some reason, his intense looking eyes just remind me of this friend of mine.. I can actually say that I'm looking forward to seeing Liam as Gale, it's seeming like a better decision with each glimpse of the movie preparations. Pretty cool. And as for the other characters, I'm not so into Rue's look. I imagined that she would be a lot sweeter and slightly, well, more innocent? I'm not sure what I'm really going for here, since the picture already makes her seem really innocent. Nevermind, I can't really put my feelings into words. Anyways, I'm really excited about how Haymitch and Effie have turned out. Though they're not the same as how I imagined them, I do enjoy their portrayals of their characters. About Cinna though, I have mixed feelings. On one hand, he feels right for the role. On the other, not so much. And as for Cato, I don't really have much of an opinion, other than that his nose seems a little big and his hair does stand out quite a bit. Well, here are the posters. Enjoy!









So were they? Not quite what you expected? Just as you had pictured all the characters? I can't wait for March 23 to see if the movie's portrayal of the novel fits with my imaginings!

No comments:

Post a Comment