Thursday, June 17, 2010

Good Morning Call

A really good manga, too, and just as worthy as any of the others that I have posted about to receive a lengthy summary and gallery of pictures with careful descriptions of all the characters. However, with ballet and all going on, I'm alot more busy and tired than I had ever thought I would be. But I've felt the need, that even though I can't write summaries and character summaries, to tell all in the world that this is one manga also quite worth reading. It's a wonderful shoujo manga but sadly I only have time to disclose one photo here and a short short SHORT summary here.

Synopsis (short, very very short that is, version)-
The story is about Yoshikawa Nao, an ordinary schoolgirl. Since she lives too far from school, she decides to rent an apartment. But when she comes to the apartment, she finds that it is already taken by Uehara Hisashi, a popular boy at her school! So Nao and Hisashi decide to live together.

No comments:

Post a Comment