Friday, August 26, 2011

Ahem.

So I know that I haven't exactly been too active on this blog in the most recent past, but that's because since the start of school, life has been gradually becoming more and more overwhelming, especially with the start of dance classes again as well. But in my free time I have been starting to write a book of sorts. It is by no means professional or even good as I write in sections of literally minutes between classes. Anyways, I was wondering if perhaps I should post my book in chapters on my blog. Again, it's rather just an assortment of ideas that I jolt down whenever possible. Nothing has been planned out and I have no end destination in mind. Basically, whatever I feel like writing at the moment is what I write. Maybe I will post it, after all, I'm rather proud of writing with no direction in mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment