Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Overkill

Almost done watching the amazing Coffee Prince. Haven't even had time to check out the newest episodes of Heartstrings because I'm so preoccupied with Coffee Prince. Haha, I'll miss the series so much when I finish but I can't make myself slow down. On another note, I'll be leaving a Friday for NY so I shouldn't slow down that much.. But I've also had to divide my time into getting ready for SCA. So now I have most of my stuff packed and I spent half an hour in the 97 degree weather today walking around my backyard with an almost 50 pound backpack on my shoulders. Not to mention the fact that its a bit too long for me and doesn't tie properly around my waist. Ah, hopefully it'll all end well. My Coffee Prince finished loading so I'm leaving now to go watch some more~

No comments:

Post a Comment