Thursday, May 27, 2010

Soo....

What exactly is there to say? A few days ago I found my second grade prince on Facebook, I was sososo happy. Then I sent him a message and told him hi and stuff and that he looked cute. I was seriously in the seventh heaven of paradise when he replied and we had a nice little chat/conversation going. But then we got on the subject of his old friends and stuff and well, I'm sorry to say, but this is the truth, I really just wanted to keep him to myself and keep him from contacting any of his old buddies, I was afraid that he'd then stop contact with me. However, though I answered his questions in the most roundabout ways possible without lying, eventually he friended three of the oldies that I'm also friends with and now he hasn't responded to my latest message and I'm feeling so jealous and no doubt he's also sent friend requests and stuff to the other peoples and UGH>>>. I oh so wanna talk to him but really? He stopped replying, so I don't want to annoy him or anything but I can't stand this anymore. WHAT DO I DO?!?!?! UUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH...NOOOOOOO WHYYYYYYYYY NOOOOOOOO UUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGHHHHHH AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay fail, that's a lot of spam type stuff up there, but I just had to have one post at least where I could let out my feelings like that. But seriously, why why why, do I always have the failest of failing bad fail luck? Ugh. I'd just managed to friend him and talk to him for a coupla short little days and now nnnnnooooooooo. Okay, no more spam from me anymore. But I ish sooo jealous and just when I thought life was going back to a flowery sunny little summer filled with breezy goodness and pools, this giant typhoon blows in and ruptures my pool and the rain drowns and kills my flowers while all the fresh sunshine that is just beginning appear is quickly cut off by the dark looming clouds and I can't take it anymore, these metaphors aren't going anywhere anyways, but how else am I to express anything without letting out bloodcurdling screeches of extreme jealous and burying my very being inside a dark dark smothering volcano of envy, hatred, whatever. I don't even know what I'm saying anymore, it just feels like my fingers are frantically typing now but for lack of actual words to say. So before I get any further in another series of terrible metaphors of despair or whatevernot, I'll just sign off for now and come back when I feel more like talking about whatever the subject was originally about. But for now I'll just leave saying this: IloveyouKansasandIwassohappywhenIfoundyouagainandyouwereohsocuteandyouwerenicetooandIwasjustohsohappythatwecouldactuallytalkandstuffbutnowI'mliterallydieingfromjealousyandcauseIdon'twanttoshareyouwithanyonebutwhatamIsupposedtodo?Youwon'tevenmessagemeanymoreandI'mlonelyandgettingdepressedandIneedtostoptypingnowcausethisisgettingwaytolongbutIreallydon'twanttostopcauseIhaven'tfinishedrantingonaboutyouyetbutsinceIhavetoI'lljustfinishwithsayingthatonceagainILOVEYOUisaboutthemostcoherentthingIcansumupofmyfeelingsrightnow. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment